Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Reflections On Week 1

1.The only factor that might affect my experience in the class is the homework. I'm a huge procrastinator when it comes to homework. With the amount of homework I get everyday, when I'm done procrastinating I might forget to do the homework or do it late at night really improvised.

2.I can't recall of an awesome way of teaching I've ever seen. It's all pretty much the same in most classes. The only thong different I can think of is what I'm doing right now, posting my homework on a blog. 

3.The thing I'm most excited about is how the blog is going to turn out. I'm not sure what I'm excited to learn from the class. Anything I learn in the class will make a difference in my life, because it will help me in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment