Monday, August 18, 2014

My Six Words


    When I was thinking about my six words, I was also hungry for some CP( I usually call Cheese Pizza CP). So, I made my six words about the wonders of cheese pizza. I usually get my CP delivered because that's how I get it all the time. When I receive my CP it's the best feeling ever. I tried making some CP once, but when it's delivered right to me it's the best. No one can interrupt me when I'm having a good time with my CP. If you've never gotten CP delivered to you, I am very sorry for you. If I ever get a job I hope it will be delivering pizza. I would love to see the smile on peoples faces when I go deliver their CP. That is why I made my six words about CP.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that;) Cheese Pizza is the BEST!!! I agree that delivery is best than making one at home or going to the pizzeria.Good luck on becoming a pizza delivery guy maybe one day you'll be the one delivering me my cheese pizza;D

    ReplyDelete