Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Journal Entry

     Young people want to be older than they are, because they want the authority they get when they become older. They don't want to be ordered around, because they are younger than others.Older people want to become young again, because they want to experience the joys of youth again. Now that they are older they don't have time or energy to do fun things they could do if they were young. I am personally fine with my age. I don't really get pushed around in my household. My sister is about 15 years older than me, but I still am the one that pushes around her. It is true that people have authority over me in my house, but I just don't listen to anyone. Others complain about their age, but I'm glad I'm still young. I really don't want to become older, because there will be bigger responsibilities in life and of course eventually you start getting close to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment